I got 11 years of experience as IT programmer (Senior consultant ). I am in UK for past 6 years and am doing freelancing as IT Programmer. ( Most of my experience is in IT Consulting )
Doing MBA is my dream. ( Can't afford to do full time MBA - due to time constraints, so looking for either part time MBA or Executive MBA )
So what my goals are -
1. To work in Consulting - Grow in hierarchy in Business Analytic division .
( my past 5 years of experience from Data Migration (not data science both are separate)
1. My academics are not great with 53% only in my engineering (from India)
2. Working as IT contractor in UK for past 6 years ( it means that I have worked for client as less as 3 months , so got many projects under my belt in different sectors ranging from retail, Pharma, Utility and Govt. organization )
1. Which business school is best for me ?
2. Do I need GMAT to justify my quantitative skills ? If so what score range is competitive/c
3. Working as freelancer or IT contractor in UK will that affect my application ?
4. Can I take any short courses which add more value to my application ?
[Edited by manuwithsmile on Feb 14, 2018]