Executive MBA at LBS with Tier 4 Full Time Visa

arjstere

Hi -
I plan to join the executive MBA program at LBS. I am an Indian Citizen presently working for a start-up that allows flex work. To completely immerse myself into the EMBA program, I am planning to stay in London and work remotely from there. Additionally, my spouse will be joining me. Tier 4 Visa (full time) that allows me to work + my dependent to work would be ideal.

Is it possible to obtain a Tier 4 full time visa for an executive MBA program? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Regards.

Hi -
I plan to join the executive MBA program at LBS. I am an Indian Citizen presently working for a start-up that allows flex work. To completely immerse myself into the EMBA program, I am planning to stay in London and work remotely from there. Additionally, my spouse will be joining me. Tier 4 Visa (full time) that allows me to work + my dependent to work would be ideal.

Is it possible to obtain a Tier 4 full time visa for an executive MBA program? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Regards.
Duncan

No, the full-time student visa is for full-time students.

No, the full-time student visa is for full-time students.
maury

Yeah you'd be pretty out of luck with a student visa sorry mate.

Your only option would be to come in on a different visa, like the UK startup visa (if you have an idea for a business, some support, and funding).

Yeah you'd be pretty out of luck with a student visa sorry mate.

Your only option would be to come in on a different visa, like the UK startup visa (if you have an idea for a business, some support, and funding).

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

London, United Kingdom 153 Followers 445 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 28, 2020

The Financial Times Publishes Master in Management Ranking for 2020

News Sep 28, 2020

Post-MBA: The Work Visa Rundown

Article Apr 10, 2017

Post-MBA work visas can be vexing for many students. Here are the rules for getting visas in countries popular among MBA students.

Hot Discussions