Confused between a masters & mba

P92E
Hi! Just a but of a background - 25 year old Indian. I currently work at a large luxury conglomerate and have close to 4 yrs of relevant work experience, my current position is an assistant manager - marketing and communications. I have applied to various courses, listed below and have been accepted as well

Henley business school - MBA - received an offer
Exeter - MBA - received an offer
Bath - MBA - asked me to apply next year
Essec - MBA - shortlisted for interview

I have also applied to Cranfield’s Msc Strategic Marketing & am considering applying to Imperial’s Strategic Marketing Msc.

I currently only have a bachelors degree and am looking to get a masters degree (mba or MSc) I have no intention of working in the UK other than my internship / consultancy period. What I am looking for is a good solid university name that is known in India and South Asia

Any advice would be appreciated since I am feeling slightly overwhelmed with this entire process!
Hi! Just a but of a background - 25 year old Indian. I currently work at a large luxury conglomerate and have close to 4 yrs of relevant work experience, my current position is an assistant manager - marketing and communications. I have applied to various courses, listed below and have been accepted as well

Henley business school - MBA - received an offer
Exeter - MBA - received an offer
Bath - MBA - asked me to apply next year
Essec - MBA - shortlisted for interview

I have also applied to Cranfield’s Msc Strategic Marketing & am considering applying to Imperial’s Strategic Marketing Msc.

I currently only have a bachelors degree and am looking to get a masters degree (mba or MSc) I have no intention of working in the UK other than my internship / consultancy period. What I am looking for is a good solid university name that is known in India and South Asia

Any advice would be appreciated since I am feeling slightly overwhelmed with this entire process!
Duncan
Henley has a great advantage in that it also teaches its MBA in South Africa: https://www.henleysa.ac.za/ My guess is that ESSEC is the best of these schools educationally, and with your background in luxury it's the best fit by far.
Henley has a great advantage in that it also teaches its MBA in South Africa: https://www.henleysa.ac.za/ My guess is that ESSEC is the best of these schools educationally, and with your background in luxury it's the best fit by far.
P92E

Thanks Duncan, I am very keen on essec!
however, would like to go to shortlist a safety school as well and would appreciate your feedback on the 2 MSc's.

My career goal is to work with brands and help them set up operations in India - with a keen focus on marketing.

Do let me know!
[quote]Henley has a great advantage in that it also teaches its MBA in South Africa: https://www.henleysa.ac.za/ My guess is that ESSEC is the best of these schools educationally, and with your background in luxury it's the best fit by far. [/quote]

Thanks Duncan, I am very keen on essec!
however, would like to go to shortlist a safety school as well and would appreciate your feedback on the 2 MSc's.

My career goal is to work with brands and help them set up operations in India - with a keen focus on marketing.

Do let me know!
Duncan
There's a lot you can gather by searching the board. I can't really think of much more to say without really getting into your goals more solidly: if you need a personal consultation then see my profile page.
There's a lot you can gather by searching the board. I can't really think of much more to say without really getting into your goals more solidly: if you need a personal consultation then see my profile page.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Reading, United Kingdom 20 Followers 197 Discussions
Exeter, United Kingdom 6 Followers 62 Discussions
Bath, United Kingdom 13 Followers 140 Discussions
Cergy-Pontoise, France 28 Followers 149 Discussions

Related Articles

Master in Management Programs Versus MBAs

By M. Filtz on Apr 02, 2013

More Articles