Where do I fit ?

OldmanMBA

Hello,

Is there a thing called a Full-Time EMBA ? I am looking for a 1-year EMBA course that has classes on weekdays. I can get a 1 year sabbatical from work , but I need to finish the course as quickly as possible. I have given my GMAT and currently going through MBAMath's online course.

My profile

Experience : 8 Years
GMAT : 700

Last year applied to Mcgill and UNC, full-time MBA programs, dinged by both schools.

Hello,

Is there a thing called a Full-Time EMBA ? I am looking for a 1-year EMBA course that has classes on weekdays. I can get a 1 year sabbatical from work , but I need to finish the course as quickly as possible. I have given my GMAT and currently going through MBAMath's online course.

My profile

Experience : 8 Years
GMAT : 700

Last year applied to Mcgill and UNC, full-time MBA programs, dinged by both schools.
Duncan

There are full time day time MBAs in one year. Only Indian and some European schools have a one year EMBA.

There are full time day time MBAs in one year. Only Indian and some European schools have a one year EMBA.
OldmanMBA

Are there any 1 Year MBA programs in which an Internship isn't mandatory. Any B-school in the top 60.

[quote]There are full time day time MBAs in one year. Only Indian and some European schools have a one year EMBA. [/quote]

Are there any 1 Year MBA programs in which an Internship isn't mandatory. Any B-school in the top 60.
Inactive User

Not sure what country you are in, and what your career goals are; but if you are interested in 1 year full time MBA program (you mentioned about 1 year sabbatical) take a look at the likes of HEC Montreal, ESSEC, ESADE, Trinity in Ireland, CBS in Copenhagen.

Did you get dinged from McGill/UNC full time or EMBA program?

Not sure what country you are in, and what your career goals are; but if you are interested in 1 year full time MBA program (you mentioned about 1 year sabbatical) take a look at the likes of HEC Montreal, ESSEC, ESADE, Trinity in Ireland, CBS in Copenhagen.

OldmanMBA

Full time MBA program.

[quote]Not sure what country you are in, and what your career goals are; but if you are interested in 1 year full time MBA program (you mentioned about 1 year sabbatical) take a look at the likes of HEC Montreal, ESSEC, ESADE, Trinity in Ireland, CBS in Copenhagen.

Did you get dinged from McGill/UNC full time or EMBA program? [/quote]

Full time MBA program.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Montréal, Canada 54 Followers 83 Discussions
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 37 Followers 74 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 08, 2021

QS to Hold MBA Application Events This Fall

News Oct 08, 2021

Hot Discussions