Hope you are all doing great. Please read the full thing below and help me by naming unis and the assistance of financial aid
I'll try to keep this short and informative:
Reasons to pursue MBA
1) Get international exposure and degree.
2) Chance to travel and work abroad.
3) Current analysis of future shows stagnant growth with limited options to grow.
4) Expand my Horizons, learn more, live more and just explore the world while I'm young!
1) Graduate in electrical and electronics engg, B.Tech from Tier-2 uni in India. (Amity Equivalent)
2) 25 y/o, 26 months of work ex (still employed).
3) Average student with no extra curricular activities or achievements during school or college years. Just grades and 2 years of work ex.
4) No GMAT/GRE/TOFEL Given yet.
5) Willing to start degree ASAP
My MBA checklist requirement:
1) Affordability& MBA Time span - Biggest factor, I can afford upto 15000 - 20000 USD (Equivalent in euro) and time duration upto 1- 1.5 years
2) Good ranking uni with AACSB accreditation - Under top 100 in the world with good alumni network.
3) Target continent is Europe (primary), USA (secondary) and Canada.
4) Good to have - Uni assistance in obtaining student visa/work visa post graduation.
5) Optional - GRE/GMAT not required by uni
Uni I'm eyeing (just what I found based on above stated)
Uni of Illinois - iMBA (through coursera) (beyond budget)
Boston Uni - MBA (through edx) (beyond budget)
Additional questions -
1) Will pursuing MBA degree from coursera or edx state anything on degree it is from Coursera and what is the career path like post completion
2)Will any Uni assist in getting a visa for working in their respective country in online MBA or should I pursue MBA as a regular format?
[Edited by find_my_goal on Aug 15, 2020]