My journey to MBA and Beyond

Ayon
I am in the process of writing a 10 part blog capturing my journey to MBA and beyond. First three blogs are now up on Tumblr (https://ayonde.tumblr.com) and also in the Student Blog section at Find-MBA

First three blogs capture my path to MBA
Blogs 4-7 will throw light on MBA life
Concluding 3 blogs will be about my journey post MBA

Ask me a question or leave a comment
I am in the process of writing a 10 part blog capturing my journey to MBA and beyond. First three blogs are now up on Tumblr (https://ayonde.tumblr.com) and also in the Student Blog section at Find-MBA

First three blogs capture my path to MBA
Blogs 4-7 will throw light on MBA life
Concluding 3 blogs will be about my journey post MBA

Ask me a question or leave a comment
Duncan
Thanks!
Thanks!
George Pat...
Thanks for sharing. Real life experiences are always appreciated.
The thought process is correct and people would benefit from following the same steps.

[Edited by George Patsoulis on Nov 06, 2019]

Thanks for sharing. Real life experiences are always appreciated.
The thought process is correct and people would benefit from following the same steps.
maury
Very interesting. It's great how you show the methodology behind shortlisting and applying. I think many applicants try to aim for the stars without being realistic about their chances, and then they are surprised when they don't get admits. This will probably be helpful to many who are applying.
Very interesting. It's great how you show the methodology behind shortlisting and applying. I think many applicants try to aim for the stars without being realistic about their chances, and then they are surprised when they don't get admits. This will probably be helpful to many who are applying.
Duncan
I just finished the series. It's great. Really, really useful as a worked example about how to proceed.
I just finished the series. It's great. Really, really useful as a worked example about how to proceed.

Reply to Post