How to select the most suitable degree

John john
Am 33 years old, middle management role in medical insurance with experience 7 years, seeking for MBA program in UAE to upgrade my career path to senior level in addition to relocarion plan in England after getting the degree.
Thinking about:
1. Manchester global EMBA.
2. American university in Dubai. EMBA
3. Illinois iMBA online degree.
Thanks

[Edited by John john on Apr 06, 2019]

Am 33 years old, middle management role in medical insurance with experience 7 years, seeking for MBA program in UAE to upgrade my career path to senior level in addition to relocarion plan in England after getting the degree.
Thinking about:
1. Manchester global EMBA.
2. American university in Dubai. EMBA
3. Illinois iMBA online degree.
Thanks
Duncan
Manchester, Cass and London stand out as excellent UK programmes in the UAE. The other schools you mentioned won't have UK career services or a notable alumni network or brand recognition.
Manchester, Cass and London stand out as excellent UK programmes in the UAE. The other schools you mentioned won't have UK career services or a notable alumni network or brand recognition.
Razors Edg...
I'm not sure that an EMBA or Online MBA program is the best way to make a big career move like that (UAE --> Europe). Have you considered a full-time, in-class program at a ranked UK school?
I'm not sure that an EMBA or Online MBA program is the best way to make a big career move like that (UAE --> Europe). Have you considered a full-time, in-class program at a ranked UK school?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Dubai, United Arab Emirates 1 Follower 2 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 3 Followers 3 Discussions
Online 1 Follower 16 Discussions
Champaign, Illinois 26 Followers 50 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions