GMAT IN ONE MONTH !!!!

Jihad
Hello Guys,
I have applied for Automotive management and strategic management and both masters have required Gmat,the thing here is that i only have one month and half before deadlines,I was extelmy busy with B1 Zertifikat,and now iam not sure if I should go to take the Gmat in one month with a private tutor , and get the score 600 they are requiring or it will be a wasting of time and money !!!
I Really would like to go in September intake ,so do u think guys I should take such risky step or i just have to apply for January intake(2018)
Thanks in Advance.
Hello Guys,
I have applied for Automotive management and strategic management and both masters have required Gmat,the thing here is that i only have one month and half before deadlines,I was extelmy busy with B1 Zertifikat,and now iam not sure if I should go to take the Gmat in one month with a private tutor , and get the score 600 they are requiring or it will be a wasting of time and money !!!
I Really would like to go in September intake ,so do u think guys I should take such risky step or i just have to apply for January intake(2018)
Thanks in Advance.
Duncan
It's not a waste of time.
It's not a waste of time.
laurie
Have you taken a practice test? If not, take one and then target your weaknesses. Depending on your strengths, you can definitely improve within one month.
Have you taken a practice test? If not, take one and then target your weaknesses. Depending on your strengths, you can definitely improve within one month.

Reply to Post

Related Articles

5 Questions about the GMAT with MBA Admissions Consultant Duncan Chapple

By Vanessa Ellingham on Sep 06, 2017

Is My GMAT Score Good Enough?

By Vanessa Ellingham on Aug 15, 2016

More Articles