ESSEC GMBA vs. Mannheim MBA

julian88
Hi all,
I was accepted by ESSEC GMBA (Singapore campus, Strategy & Mgmt. Major) and Mannheim MBA for the 2019 intake and I'm now debating which program is the better choice for me.
I'm German and graduated in Germany (HSBA) with a BBA. I've been working for 6 years now in Thailand in the sector of industrial production. I target a role in the consultancy industry after my MBA and want to be stay connect between Europa and South East Asia.
Would appreciate to get some advise or experiences with those schools - thanks!
Hi all,
I was accepted by ESSEC GMBA (Singapore campus, Strategy & Mgmt. Major) and Mannheim MBA for the 2019 intake and I'm now debating which program is the better choice for me.
I'm German and graduated in Germany (HSBA) with a BBA. I've been working for 6 years now in Thailand in the sector of industrial production. I target a role in the consultancy industry after my MBA and want to be stay connect between Europa and South East Asia.
Would appreciate to get some advise or experiences with those schools - thanks!
Duncan
With 68 percent employed three months after the programme, Essec is a risky choice. It has an exchange with Mannheim. Why not attend Mannheim and then take a term in exchange in Asia somewhere, ideally at a better school?
With 68 percent employed three months after the programme, Essec is a risky choice. It has an exchange with Mannheim. Why not attend Mannheim and then take a term in exchange in Asia somewhere, ideally at a better school?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cergy-Pontoise, France 30 Followers 153 Discussions
Mannheim, Germany 62 Followers 185 Discussions
Singapore 1 Follower 2 Discussions

Hot Discussions