Courses in Business Analytics for person already MBA from India

Hi,
I am already an MBA from India, completed it from distance university Sikkim Manipal with specialization in Retail Operations Management and right now serving as a Store Manager in a retail chain. I am nterested in further learning with specialization in Business Analytics.
It will be grateful to me if you can provide me some valuable suggestions regarding courses and universities I should choose from located in countries like Canada, UK and Europe.
Hi,
I am already an MBA from India, completed it from distance university Sikkim Manipal with specialization in Retail Operations Management and right now serving as a Store Manager in a retail chain. I am nterested in further learning with specialization in Business Analytics.
It will be grateful to me if you can provide me some valuable suggestions regarding courses and universities I should choose from located in countries like Canada, UK and Europe.
George Pat...
the OMS Analytics from GeorgiaTech + edX is great value for money
the OMS Analytics from GeorgiaTech + edX is great value for money
mba hipste...
What are your goals? Rather than investing in a complete degree program, maybe it would make sense to instead find some executive education courses where you can target specific skills. For instance MIT has a range of analytics-oriented offerings that you can even combine together to get a certificate.
What are your goals? Rather than investing in a complete degree program, maybe it would make sense to instead find some executive education courses where you can target specific skills. For instance MIT has a range of analytics-oriented offerings that you can even combine together to get a certificate.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Atlanta, Georgia 12 Followers 25 Discussions

Related Articles

Emerging MBA Analytics Programs Are a New Breed

By Hannah Augur on Jul 04, 2016

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists