Besides Otago MBA, what other full-time MBA is there in New Zealand?

mba-alum

Checking out full-time MBA programmes in New Zealand has been rather confusing for me. Some self-declared full-time programmes like that of Auckland University turns out to be evening classes.

At this stage of my search, it seems that Otago MBA is the only full-time MBA that is run in the day and has a full curriculum that includes personal development and a whole suite of activities that is expected of a proper MBA programme.

Can someone advise me of more and how they stack up compared to Otago MBA?

Checking out full-time MBA programmes in New Zealand has been rather confusing for me. Some self-declared full-time programmes like that of Auckland University turns out to be evening classes.

At this stage of my search, it seems that Otago MBA is the only full-time MBA that is run in the day and has a full curriculum that includes personal development and a whole suite of activities that is expected of a proper MBA programme.

Can someone advise me of more and how they stack up compared to Otago MBA?
otago-mba

Hi mba-aspire

Why not just make an application to the Otago MBA if you qualify for our entry criteria? The webpage to apply is at:

http://www.otagomba.ac.nz/mba-apply-now

Minimum entry MBA requirements are:

- an undergraduate degree,
- 3 year work experience,
- a good GMAT score (not required for PGDipBA) and
- an IELTS of 6.5 for non-native English speakers.

Be prepared that the application process includes the completion of the online form listed above, an interview and a 10-minute Skype presentation on a recent news item.

Cheers, Hester

[Edited by otago-mba on Sep 17, 2015]

Hi mba-aspire

Why not just make an application to the Otago MBA if you qualify for our entry criteria? The webpage to apply is at:

http://www.otagomba.ac.nz/mba-apply-now

Minimum entry MBA requirements are:

- an undergraduate degree,
- 3 year work experience,
- a good GMAT score (not required for PGDipBA) and
- an IELTS of 6.5 for non-native English speakers.

Be prepared that the application process includes the completion of the online form listed above, an interview and a 10-minute Skype presentation on a recent news item.

Cheers, Hester

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Dunedin, New Zealand 40 Followers 33 Discussions

Other Related Content

Aug 31, 2020

Otago Launches MBA in China

News Aug 31, 2020