The FT's hidden ranking of second-tier MBAs

abhyshek

Hi @StuartHE, @Duncan, would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Hi @StuartHE, @Duncan, would love to hear your thoughts on this.
StuartHE

I suggest you open a new thread about UK product management since you post it not really about second-tier MBAs. Look at LinkedIn: are UK product managers normally MBAs? If so, where do they take their MBAs. Those are schools to focus on. 

I suggest you open a new thread about UK product management since you post it not really about second-tier MBAs. Look at LinkedIn: are UK product managers normally MBAs? If so, where do they take their MBAs. Those are schools to focus on. 

RWTH if you can work in German already. Strathclyde if you cannot. 
Thanks @Duncan 
I'm choosing RWTH Aachen University MBA then as I have a A2 Certification in German. The course is 1.5 years long and I'm sure I'll get to B2 or C1 till I complete my MBA. 

[quote]RWTH if you can work in German already. Strathclyde if you cannot.&nbsp; [/quote] Thanks @Duncan&nbsp;<br>I'm choosing RWTH Aachen University MBA then as I have a A2 Certification in German. The course is 1.5 years long and I'm sure I'll get to B2 or C1 till I complete my MBA.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Nice, France 29 Followers 147 Discussions
Gent, Belgium 13 Followers 93 Discussions
Bath, United Kingdom 18 Followers 199 Discussions
Leeds, United Kingdom 18 Followers 157 Discussions
Frederiksberg, Denmark 56 Followers 73 Discussions
Glasgow, United Kingdom 51 Followers 453 Discussions
Nantes, France 11 Followers 49 Discussions
Full Profile
Tilburg, Netherlands 21 Followers 75 Discussions
Birmingham, United Kingdom 33 Followers 261 Discussions
Amsterdam, Netherlands 24 Followers 36 Discussions
Milan, Italy 22 Followers 79 Discussions

Other Related Content

Rankings: What They Can and Can't Tell You About a Business School

Article Aug 15, 2010

MBA rankings aren't everything, but they can be a useful tool if you know what they measure and what their limitations are