Global MBA at EDHEC

Dear Duncan,
I have received an offer for the global MBA program. The following is my background
Nationality: Indian
Work ex: 7 yrs
Industry: Manufacturing
This is the only offer that I have right now.

I would like to know how was your experience at EDHEC and the challenges you faced.

Thanks!

Dear Duncan,
I have received an offer for the global MBA program. The following is my background
Nationality: Indian
Work ex: 7 yrs
Industry: Manufacturing
This is the only offer that I have right now.

I would like to know how was your experience at EDHEC and the challenges you faced.

Thanks!
Duncan

That's more extensive a topic than I can cover in a post here, but you can read my profile page for other resources and to see how to look a call with me. In a nutshell, it's your goals that matter. If I had a perfect experience, that's doesn't mean much for your goals. 

That's more extensive a topic than I can cover in a post here, but you can read my profile page for other resources and to see how to look a call with me. In a nutshell, it's your goals that matter. If I had a perfect experience, that's doesn't mean much for your goals. 

My question is it a good, reputable, job enabling school?

[quote]That's more extensive a topic than I can cover in a post here, but you can read my profile page for other resources and to see how to look a call with me. In a nutshell, it's your goals that matter. If I had a perfect experience, that's doesn't mean much for your goals.&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>My question is it a good, reputable, job enabling school?
Duncan

It's a good school for French speakers who want to work in the markets where Edhec has reputation: the francophone world, and the financial risk sector. 

It's a good school for French speakers who want to work in the markets where Edhec has reputation: the francophone world, and the financial risk sector.&nbsp;
Duncan

Read the two relevant posts on my page, about placement and Edhec. 

Read the two relevant posts on my page, about placement and Edhec.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Nice, France 29 Followers 140 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jun 07, 2021

Access Online to Hold Global MBA Online Events in June and July

News Jun 07, 2021

Hot Discussions