FIBAA introduced Premium Seal

Duncan

FIBAA, the German-language accreditation service, has introduced a Premium Seal, which shows the degrees with the highest standards: http://www.fibaa.org/en/programme-accreditation/prog-according-to-fibaa-quality-requirements/quality-seals.html

MCI Innsbruck is the only Austrian school with the Premium Label. In Germany, it has accredited at this level:-
- MBA at Augsburg, Steinbeis University Berlin, WHU and the Nordakademie,
- MSc. at EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, WHU

FIBAA, the German-language accreditation service, has introduced a Premium Seal, which shows the degrees with the highest standards: http://www.fibaa.org/en/programme-accreditation/prog-according-to-fibaa-quality-requirements/quality-seals.html

MCI Innsbruck is the only Austrian school with the Premium Label. In Germany, it has accredited at this level:-
- MBA at Augsburg, Steinbeis University Berlin, WHU and the Nordakademie,
- MSc. at EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, WHU

Destin100

It seems like there are a few other schools that now have this Premium Seal (I found it because I am interested in the MBA from HWR Berlin).

What do we know about the standards for this accreditation? Is it something that I should be using a basis for MBA selection? Not many schools have the Premium Seal even now.

It seems like there are a few other schools that now have this Premium Seal (I found it because I am interested in the MBA from HWR Berlin).

What do we know about the standards for this accreditation? Is it something that I should be using a basis for MBA selection? Not many schools have the Premium Seal even now.
Duncan

If Steinbeis has it, then I would ignore it.

If Steinbeis has it, then I would ignore it.
mba hipste...

It's kind of a random selection of schools that have this Premium Seal. Some German / Austrian / Swiss programs, and then some in the Netherlands and in Kazakhstan.

It's kind of a random selection of schools that have this Premium Seal. Some German / Austrian / Swiss programs, and then some in the Netherlands and in Kazakhstan.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Düsseldorf, Germany 72 Followers 184 Discussions
Oestrich-Winkel, Germany 23 Followers 66 Discussions
Berlin, Germany 5 Followers 7 Discussions
Innsbruck, Austria 2 Followers 4 Discussions
Frankfurt am Main, Germany 101 Followers 62 Discussions

Other Related Content

Feb 12, 2020

QS to Hold MBA Application Events in Europe This Spring

News Feb 12, 2020

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

Article May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy