and thanks in advance for your attention :)
I would like to know your point of view about 2 points:
1. If it makes sense for you for a middle manager to do an EMBA (in a top tier BS)
2. If the answer to point 1 is positive, which one do you think is better.
More information below:
I am a 32 years old middle manager with experience in Consumer goods manufacturing and Lean operations, I worked in P&G in Italy and I currently work in Ferrero in Luxembourg (I manage several regions for the Ferrero's lean manufacturing program)
My goals would be:
1. Continue to grow and challenge myself by learning from great professionals from different sectors and countries
2. Have a top tier education (in the past it was not possible because I come from a family that could not afford it)
3. Have the possibility to apply the know-how developed in other industries
4. Of course, advance in my career (advancement from the 80,000 euros I currently earn to 100,000 euros).
I have received offers from IMD and LBS (Switzerland and UK would be the places where I want to develop my network)
Thank you very much for your time and your attention !
[Edited by Giorgio Pignalosa on Dec 08, 2022]