Ask Away - MBA Life in RSM Netherlands

I have benefitted immensely from the forum over past few months running up-to my admission to the program. I would like to return the favor. So ask me regarding the program and I will try my best. Just to be clear if you want official confirmation on any issues please contact the school directly. Needless to say, I will be giving my personal opinion and it may or may not reflect school's.
I have benefitted immensely from the forum over past few months running up-to my admission to the program. I would like to return the favor. So ask me regarding the program and I will try my best. Just to be clear if you want official confirmation on any issues please contact the school directly. Needless to say, I will be giving my personal opinion and it may or may not reflect school's.
mcgr
I understand from your previous posts that you decided to focus on learning German rather than Dutch? Are you still happy with that decision? Do you feel that your lack of Dutch has been a hindrance at all, either in the program or in living in Rotterdam?
I understand from your previous posts that you decided to focus on learning German rather than Dutch? Are you still happy with that decision? Do you feel that your lack of Dutch has been a hindrance at all, either in the program or in living in Rotterdam?
Hi Mcgr,

Whatever language courses I did those were before joining the programme and coming to the country. So yes I did German A1 and Dutch A1.

Am I happy with the decision? --- I learned couple of new language. So yes.

Do you feel that your lack of Dutch has been a hindrance at all, either in the program or in living in Rotterdam? --- not at all. The program is in English and 98% international. Job opportunities are plenty for English speaking only. People in general speaks fluent English so quality of life in that sense has been great so far.
Hi Mcgr,

Whatever language courses I did those were before joining the programme and coming to the country. So yes I did German A1 and Dutch A1.

Am I happy with the decision? --- I learned couple of new language. So yes.

Do you feel that your lack of Dutch has been a hindrance at all, either in the program or in living in Rotterdam? --- not at all. The program is in English and 98% international. Job opportunities are plenty for English speaking only. People in general speaks fluent English so quality of life in that sense has been great so far.
mcgr
Thanks Kaushik, I hadn't realized you had decided to do the A1 Dutch as well as the German, but it is good to know that there are opportunities for English only speakers. I think it is probably a fairly low probability that I'll want to settle in the Netherlands after completing school, but it is good to have options.
Thanks Kaushik, I hadn't realized you had decided to do the A1 Dutch as well as the German, but it is good to know that there are opportunities for English only speakers. I think it is probably a fairly low probability that I'll want to settle in the Netherlands after completing school, but it is good to have options.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Rotterdam, Netherlands 60 Followers 189 Discussions