Otago vs MBA in Hong Kong

preenu1
I was all set to apply for MBA programs in Hong Kong but with everything that is happening there I am not sure anymore.

Instead I had a good conversation with somebody who did an MBA in New Zealand (at Otago). It seems like a good place with decent career prospects and an open / accepting environment.

The problem is that other than this one graduate's viewpoint, there's not a lot of information about Otago out there (it's not in the rankings.)

What is the opinion of group members here? Is it a good MBA? Why or why not?
I was all set to apply for MBA programs in Hong Kong but with everything that is happening there I am not sure anymore.

Instead I had a good conversation with somebody who did an MBA in New Zealand (at Otago). It seems like a good place with decent career prospects and an open / accepting environment.

The problem is that other than this one graduate's viewpoint, there's not a lot of information about Otago out there (it's not in the rankings.)

What is the opinion of group members here? Is it a good MBA? Why or why not?
preenu1
Does anybody have any advice?
Does anybody have any advice?
Duncan
Personally, I can't think of anything that isn't on the 32 threads about Otago. Hong Kong is a huge Labour market and a totally different experience from NZ. If these are your two choices, I would questions your goals and strategy not these schools specifically.
Personally, I can't think of anything that isn't on the 32 threads about Otago. Hong Kong is a huge Labour market and a totally different experience from NZ. If these are your two choices, I would questions your goals and strategy not these schools specifically.
mba hipste...
Yes, I agree with Duncan. Do you have any specific career goals (beyond, I assume working in either Hong Kong or New Zealand?)
Yes, I agree with Duncan. Do you have any specific career goals (beyond, I assume working in either Hong Kong or New Zealand?)

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Dunedin, New Zealand 38 Followers 33 Discussions

Other Related Content

Aug 14, 2019

MBA Application Deadlines: Spring 2020

News Aug 14, 2019

Hot Discussions