Ivey emba in HK

max19
Just curious about any insider review of the status of Ivey EMBA program in Hong Kong since the School seem to end this program in HK and not recruit new students. Thanks.
Just curious about any insider review of the status of Ivey EMBA program in Hong Kong since the School seem to end this program in HK and not recruit new students. Thanks.
Duncan
It's a very competitive market for EMBAs, and the local players are getting stronger.
It's a very competitive market for EMBAs, and the local players are getting stronger.
max19
Thanks for the comment. Yes, I could image this situation. But just personally prefer to a program by case method learning.
Thanks for the comment. Yes, I could image this situation. But just personally prefer to a program by case method learning.
mba hipste...
I think you'll be hard pressed to find an EMBA program that does *not* include case studies as part of their curriculum. The HKU program is top-notch, and there are some truly excellent joint programs (Kellogg / HKUST, EMBA Global Asia.)
I think you'll be hard pressed to find an EMBA program that does *not* include case studies as part of their curriculum. The HKU program is top-notch, and there are some truly excellent joint programs (Kellogg / HKUST, EMBA Global Asia.)

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

London, Canada 32 Followers 72 Discussions

Hot Discussions