Cheapest MBA you know!?

MarthaN
Hello guys. Which is the cheapest full-time MBA you know in Canada ? By cheap I mean the lowest tuition fees per year for international students. I have seen some for $25000. Any other under this amount?? Please help.!
Hello guys. Which is the cheapest full-time MBA you know in Canada ? By cheap I mean the lowest tuition fees per year for international students. I have seen some for $25000. Any other under this amount?? Please help.!
Duncan
The top results on Google looks helpful https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/most-affordable-mba-colleges-in-canada-articlepage-106
The top results on Google looks helpful https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/most-affordable-mba-colleges-in-canada-articlepage-106
mba hipste...
I think the cheapest MBA in Canada that has international accreditation is Memorial University of Newfoundland, which has AACSB accreditation and is under $10k CAD.

Lakehead University in Ontario is also AACSB accredited and less than $20k CAD.

If budget is an issue the Wilfrid Laurer MBA has a co-op option where you can work in an internship alongside your MBA to help with the cost of tuition. It's a 20 month program, I think the tuition is around $45k CAD but it includes two paid four-month work terms to help offset the tuition. Good work experience too!
I think the cheapest MBA in Canada that has international accreditation is Memorial University of Newfoundland, which has AACSB accreditation and is under $10k CAD.

Lakehead University in Ontario is also AACSB accredited and less than $20k CAD.

If budget is an issue the Wilfrid Laurer MBA has a co-op option where you can work in an internship alongside your MBA to help with the cost of tuition. It's a 20 month program, I think the tuition is around $45k CAD but it includes two paid four-month work terms to help offset the tuition. Good work experience too!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

St. John's, Canada 23 Followers 9 Discussions
Thunder Bay, Canada 0 Followers 1 Discussion
Toronto, Canada 6 Followers 14 Discussions
Waterloo, Canada 14 Followers 11 Discussions

Related Articles

How to Get an MBA Scholarship

By Michael Filtz on Dec 22, 2015

More Articles