MMU / Leicester or others Online MBA

Hi,

i am working as a business developer in the IT filed and planning to enroll for MBA program , i am based in Saudi Arabia and i didn`t find any suitable programs in it so i am planning to take it online.

through my search i found that MMU and Leicester university MBA program maybe a good choice from the price , accreditation and the network in the middle east.

would like to take your advises / recommendations on that .

Thank You

Hi,

i am working as a business developer in the IT filed and planning to enroll for MBA program , i am based in Saudi Arabia and i didn`t find any suitable programs in it so i am planning to take it online.

through my search i found that MMU and Leicester university MBA program maybe a good choice from the price , accreditation and the network in the middle east.

would like to take your advises / recommendations on that .

Thank You
Duncan

Try searching this board with the names of those schools. Use LinkedIn to compare their networks in your target markets: I would assume they will be very small. 

Try searching this board with the names of those schools. Use LinkedIn to compare their networks in your target markets: I would assume they will be very small. 

Thanks Duncan for your reply .... what are the alternatives you would suggest ?

Thanks Duncan for your reply .... what are the alternatives you would suggest ?<br>
Duncan

Start with your goals. 

Start with your goals.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Manchester, United Kingdom 6 Followers 17 Discussions
Leicester, United Kingdom 13 Followers 57 Discussions

Hot Discussions