MBA in Egypt or online

tsrahma

Hi All,

I would like to inquire about a good reputable MBA program in Egypt or an online course with the equivalent rate? Any recommendations? I have Eslsca and Arab Academy for Science and Technology on my list as I am located in Alexandria.

Your input is highly appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Tamer

Hi All,

I would like to inquire about a good reputable MBA program in Egypt or an online course with the equivalent rate? Any recommendations? I have Eslsca and Arab Academy for Science and Technology on my list as I am located in Alexandria.

Your input is highly appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Tamer
Duncan

The Financial Times has an excellent ranking of online MBAs.

The Financial Times has an excellent ranking of online MBAs.

I would like to share about one year online MBA programs. It still pursued by candidates because of their flexible study options along with facility to complete it within a short duration.

I would like to share about one year online MBA programs. It still pursued by candidates because of their flexible study options along with facility to complete it within a short duration.
mba hipste...

As has been discussed in the past here, AUC is the only internationally-accredited business school in the country. If you have at least 8 years of work experience, the school's EMBA program, which is offered through weekend modules, is definitely doable.

There are a few international providers, such as Maastricht School of Management, that also offer various (usually EMBA) options.

And then there are the online MBA options. Refer to the FT ranking for these: IE, Warwick, Bradford, etc.

As has been discussed in the past here, AUC is the only internationally-accredited business school in the country. If you have at least 8 years of work experience, the school's EMBA program, which is offered through weekend modules, is definitely doable.

There are a few international providers, such as Maastricht School of Management, that also offer various (usually EMBA) options.

And then there are the online MBA options. Refer to the FT ranking for these: IE, Warwick, Bradford, etc.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cairo, Egypt 51 Followers 33 Discussions
Madrid, Spain 105 Followers 355 Discussions
Coventry, United Kingdom 81 Followers 568 Discussions
Miami, Alexandria, Egypt 89 Followers 21 Discussions
Maastricht, Netherlands 25 Followers 29 Discussions
Bradford, United Kingdom 40 Followers 370 Discussions
Giza, Egypt 23 Followers 27 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 14, 2019

Access MBA to Hold Info Events in Canada in November

News Oct 14, 2019

Are Online MBA Programs Closing the Quality Gap?

Article Jan 19, 2012

More distance learning programs are upgrading technology and using residencies to match up with on-campus programs

Hot Discussions