Edinburgh MBA Program in Egypt

Hey Everyone,

I need to ask about the MBA program that is provided by Edinburgh business school in partnership with AUC as when I searched for it I found that it's accredited by ACCET, which is not one of the globally 3 well-known accreditations. However, it's fees are less than the normal MBA in AUC, So any reviews about it?
Hey Everyone,

I need to ask about the MBA program that is provided by Edinburgh business school in partnership with AUC as when I searched for it I found that it's accredited by ACCET, which is not one of the globally 3 well-known accreditations. However, it's fees are less than the normal MBA in AUC, So any reviews about it?
Duncan
Try searching the Board for Heriot-Watt or "Edinburgh Business School". Remember that "Edinburgh Business School" is not the University of Edinburgh Business School.

It's not a great programme.
Try searching the Board for Heriot-Watt or "Edinburgh Business School". Remember that "Edinburgh Business School" is not the University of Edinburgh Business School.

It's not a great programme.
mba hipste...
As far as I know it's just the Heriot-Watt online program with AUC as a partner. Doing AUC's stand-alone program - or an internationally-accredited online program from another school - would be two much better options.
As far as I know it's just the Heriot-Watt online program with AUC as a partner. Doing AUC's stand-alone program - or an internationally-accredited online program from another school - would be two much better options.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cairo, Egypt 39 Followers 30 Discussions
Edinburgh, United Kingdom 23 Followers 70 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions