Programs at Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Supply Chain Management
Information Technology & Control
Corporate Governance & International Business
Business and Public Policy
- Tuition for non-resident students is 73 168 USD.
- International applicants who are not currently in the U.S. should apply by March 4, 2018
- Tuition for out of state students is 77 282 USD.
- Classes meet two nights per week.
- Applications to this program are currently not accepted.
- Program may be completed in up to 36 months.