Programs at ESADE - Barcelona
- Program can be completed in 12, 15, or 18 months depending on whether students opt for exchange options or internships.
- The final deadline for EU residents to apply is June 12, 2018, subject to available space.
January 16, 2018
February 13, 2018
March 6, 2018
April 10, 2018
May 22, 2018
June 12, 2018
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Leadership and Organization
Marketing and Sales
Strategy and Planning
- The program includes three one-week study trips to partner universities: HEC Paris (France), Fudan University Shanghai (China) or Indian School of Business Hyderabad (India), Georgetown University, Washington D.C (USA).
- Program is being offered in three different formats: weekly, biweekly and monthly.
- Depending on the chosen format the degree of modules taught in English differs.
- Taught in 6 modules of 12 days each in Washington DC, Barcelona/Madrid, San Jose/ Panama City, Doha/Bangalore, and Shanghai/Beijing, New York/ Washington DC.
- Graduates receive two MBA diplomas from Georgetown University and ESADE Business School, and a Global Management Program Certificate from INCAE Business School.
- Offered together with Adolfo Ibáñez School of Management, students receive double degree.
- Program comprises 8 modules with one week of intensive classes every two months.
- Modules take place in Miami, Santiago de Chile, Silicon Valley, Barcelona, Madrid and Shanghai.