University of LaVerne

San Liu

What is your opinion of their MBA program? Many of my friends from China study there, and it's very close to where we live. Fair tuition too.

What is your opinion of their MBA program? Many of my friends from China study there, and it's very close to where we live. Fair tuition too.
Duncan

I just read the external examiners report for La Verne. He said there was just one Caucasian student in the class, and the rest all Asian. I guess business is good there. I don't see how the tuition can be fair. It doesn't have AASCB accredition. If you want a WASC only accreditation, then the Amity MBA is around $4000. 

I think the only reason to be at La Verne is to spend a year in the US but not have to deal with Americans. 

I just read the external examiners report for La Verne. He said there was just one Caucasian student in the class, and the rest all Asian. I guess business is good there. I don't see how the tuition can be fair. It doesn't have AASCB accredition. If you want a WASC only accreditation, then the Amity MBA is around $4000.&nbsp;<br><br>I think the only reason to be at La Verne is to spend a year in the US but not have to deal with Americans.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

La Verne, California 3 Followers 2 Discussions

Hot Discussions