12-18 Month Courses in USA

I am new here. Looking for suggestions from members regarding 1 year courses in the US. For example MS BA. Something that will land me a job in the US because my husband has good business relations in the country.

My profile:
5 yrs market research experience
MBA Marketing&Finance

Any info would be of help!
TIA
I am new here. Looking for suggestions from members regarding 1 year courses in the US. For example MS BA. Something that will land me a job in the US because my husband has good business relations in the country.

My profile:
5 yrs market research experience
MBA Marketing&Finance

Any info would be of help!
TIA
Duncan
You question implies unusual circumstances. What is your background or residency status. Few international students find work after a one year course.
You question implies unusual circumstances. What is your background or residency status. Few international students find work after a one year course.

I am a resident of India, have a bachelors degree in Pharma. MBA marketing+finance from a tier 2 college and then 5 years of market research job experience. Right now on a break post baby. I still need to appear for GMAT.
[quote]You question implies unusual circumstances. What is your background or residency status. Few international students find work after a one year course. [/quote]

I am a resident of India, have a bachelors degree in Pharma. MBA marketing+finance from a tier 2 college and then 5 years of market research job experience. Right now on a break post baby. I still need to appear for GMAT.
Duncan
On the basis of the information you have supplied, I don't understand why you think you will be able to obtain a H1B visa.
On the basis of the information you have supplied, I don't understand why you think you will be able to obtain a H1B visa.
I dont understand, what points in my information are against me getting an H1 post the course?

[Edited by Bhargavi Prasad on Dec 01, 2018]

I dont understand, what points in my information are against me getting an H1 post the course?
Duncan
The fact that you require one and are not already employed by a US employer. The vast majority of the annual quota of H1B visas is allocated at the start of the year to US subsidiaries of Indian tech firms. The fact that you don't know this is worrying. International students are highly unlikely to get the right to work in the US beyond the OPT period on their visa.
The fact that you require one and are not already employed by a US employer. The vast majority of the annual quota of H1B visas is allocated at the start of the year to US subsidiaries of Indian tech firms. The fact that you don't know this is worrying. International students are highly unlikely to get the right to work in the US beyond the OPT period on their visa.

Reply to Post

Related Articles

Shorter, Faster, Better? One-Year MBA Programs in the US

A growing number of US-based business schools are offering one-year MBAs. How do they stack up to their two-year counterparts?

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists