Thankyou all for sharing your valuable inputs.  Particularly on the upcoming IR 35 legislation, which I did not know about. 

On reading more about the legislation and its impact, I understand this is likely to impact individuals who are working as contractors through PSC's and such contractors are likely to be in the job market seeking new roles. My focus is predominantly landing a job in consulting space with the skills acquired during the program. I have noted companies like Deloitte and Accenture have previously recruited from some of the schools listed above. Please correct me if I am wrong, I am not sure if the impact on those roles is likely to be significant due to IR 35? 

I am looking to decide between Bath and Birmingham as they seem to be the best of the lot. I noted that bath has better ranking and higher salaries, but Birmingham has the advantage of being an Urban area, which helps  my husband find a suitable job whilst I am in School.

Can you advise if there is a significant gap between the bath and Birmingham programs which is not evidenced in the rankings and Salary data.

Appreciate your feedback!

I have received offers from four schools and interviewing for the other two in the next week.

Possibly for the likes of Deloitte etc. recruiting at MBA level, there is less impact but in general, IR35 is having a widespread impact on driving starting salaries down for all kinds of IT jobs at all levels, at least in the short term.