Online MBA Bradford v Aston v Birmingham v Uni of Aberdeen

Dear Friends,

Its my first ever post and I need your help. I have unconditional offer for Online MBA from above mentioned schools and I need your advice to help me with the decision.

My profile: HR professional with 10+ years of experience in global MNCs.

My purpose: to have a professional MBA degree that can support me moving into General Management over a period of time.

Budget: i would have loved to go for Warwick or Imperial online MBA but my budget is in the range of 16 - 18k.

I am looking for a school/program that has a good recognition outside UK as well. Appreciate your expert advice.
Dear Friends,

Its my first ever post and I need your help. I have unconditional offer for Online MBA from above mentioned schools and I need your advice to help me with the decision.

My profile: HR professional with 10+ years of experience in global MNCs.

My purpose: to have a professional MBA degree that can support me moving into General Management over a period of time.

Budget: i would have loved to go for Warwick or Imperial online MBA but my budget is in the range of 16 - 18k.

I am looking for a school/program that has a good recognition outside UK as well. Appreciate your expert advice.
Duncan
I suggest searching the board with the names of those schools excluding Aberdeen Uni (which lacks any of the triple crown). Illinois might also be worth looking at.
I suggest searching the board with the names of those schools excluding Aberdeen Uni (which lacks any of the triple crown). Illinois might also be worth looking at.
Larry
Bradford is probably the best of the bunch, considering it's ranked in the FT's current Online MBA ranking.

In terms of recognition outside of the UK, it depends on what country / industry you're talking about. My sense is that Bradford and Birmingham probably have the best networks, generally.
Bradford is probably the best of the bunch, considering it's ranked in the FT's current Online MBA ranking.

In terms of recognition outside of the UK, it depends on what country / industry you're talking about. My sense is that Bradford and Birmingham probably have the best networks, generally.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bradford, United Kingdom 36 Followers 338 Discussions
Birmingham, United Kingdom 26 Followers 266 Discussions
Online 4 Followers 9 Discussions
Aberdeen, United Kingdom 7 Followers 67 Discussions

Related Articles

5 Questions for an Online MBA Graduate—Claire Osborn

By B. Xu on Oct 31, 2017

Inside Online MBA Programs

By B. Xu on Oct 18, 2017

Are Online MBA Programs Closing the Quality Gap?

By M. Filtz on Jan 19, 2012

More Articles

Hot Discussions