One Year MBA

Divyansh

Hi,

I want to know which the top 10 colleges in UK where i can apply for January 2014.

My qualifications are -

4 year work experience at an reputed IT company
75% + through out 10,12 and engineering

Is GMAt mandatory for the MBA if i have 4 years of experience ?

Thanks, D

Hi,

I want to know which the top 10 colleges in UK where i can apply for January 2014.

My qualifications are -

4 year work experience at an reputed IT company
75% + through out 10,12 and engineering

Is GMAt mandatory for the MBA if i have 4 years of experience ?

Thanks, D
Duncan

Yes, all the top schools will, expect 3 or 4 years of work experience and a strong GMAT score. Look at http://board.find-mba.com/gmat/gmat-tiers-strong-schools-for-your-gmat-23247

Yes, all the top schools will, expect 3 or 4 years of work experience and a strong GMAT score. Look at http://board.find-mba.com/gmat/gmat-tiers-strong-schools-for-your-gmat-23247
Watsonjm

I also want to know about it because i am in same situation as you are. I am last year Medical student.

I also want to know about it because i am in same situation as you are. I am last year Medical student.
mba hipste...

A few decent UK b-schools offer January intakes: Westminster and Brunel do, for instance. I'm sure that you'll probably have to take the GMAT. For the best schools, most intakes are in the fall though.

A few decent UK b-schools offer January intakes: Westminster and Brunel do, for instance. I'm sure that you'll probably have to take the GMAT. For the best schools, most intakes are in the fall though.
Divyansh

ok, I am planning to apply for this january. i dont think i am in a position to appear for GMAT. Can you give me the list of top colleges that accepts students without GMAT.

ok, I am planning to apply for this january. i dont think i am in a position to appear for GMAT. Can you give me the list of top colleges that accepts students without GMAT.
mba hipste...

I can't think of one single "top college" that will accept students without the GMAT.

I can't think of one single "top college" that will accept students without the GMAT.
Divyansh

Ok thanks, can you tell me the best 3 colleges among them then?

Ok thanks, can you tell me the best 3 colleges among them then?
mba hipste...

If I can't think of one, then how do you suppose I could come up with three?

If I can't think of one, then how do you suppose I could come up with three?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Middlesex, United Kingdom 17 Followers 113 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 16 Followers 55 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jun 26, 2020

MBA Application Deadlines: Spring 2021

News Jun 26, 2020

Can a Low GMAT Score Kill Your B-School Dreams?

Article Aug 30, 2013

Why your GMAT score is important, and what it tells MBA admissions people about you