Durham Application status 2022

team 9

I applied for Durham MBA 2022 intake on Oct, my current application status is "At staged admissions"
Would like to know will I get an admission or there are chances for application to get rejected..?

I applied for Durham MBA 2022 intake on Oct, my current application status is "At staged admissions"
Would like to know will I get an admission or there are chances for application to get rejected..?

I had applied on Oct 28, got an interview invite for Nov 23. Interview went well with standard questions like why MBA now, how will you contribute to the program, walk me through your resume, what is leadership according to you. My application status is still "Invite to interview". It will be helpful if others share their experience and keep this thread alive.

I had applied on Oct 28, got an interview invite for Nov 23. Interview went well with standard questions like why MBA now, how will you contribute to the program, walk me through your resume, what is leadership according to you. My application status is still "Invite to interview". It will be helpful if others share their experience and keep this thread alive.

Hi, I applied on 8th Nov., got an interview invite on 18th, the interview is scheduled next week, Wish my luck :), @dileepnanjappa thank you for sharing your interview experience.

Hi, I applied on 8th Nov., got an interview invite on 18th, the interview is scheduled next week, Wish my luck :), @dileepnanjappa thank you for sharing your interview experience.<div>
</div>

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Durham, United Kingdom 65 Followers 354 Discussions

Hot Discussions