MIB Trieste school of management (On campus learning) or UIUC IMBA online course?

Hi there

I'm stuck in a delimma, the cost of both the programs are more or less same. 22000 usd or 19000 euro.

mib trieste - amba accredited, italy (on campus) 1 year
University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, iMBA - online learning. 2 years

Both start by September this year. I'm a little confused on which program should I go for and continue with.
I basically want to experience international culture but don't want to compromise the university reputation either. I can't wait for another year.

Please advise.

Hi there

I'm stuck in a delimma, the cost of both the programs are more or less same. 22000 usd or 19000 euro.

mib trieste - amba accredited, italy (on campus) 1 year
University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, iMBA - online learning. 2 years

Both start by September this year. I'm a little confused on which program should I go for and continue with.
I basically want to experience international culture but don't want to compromise the university reputation either. I can't wait for another year.

Please advise.
StuartHE

Does MIB have the reputation you want? If the school is well known with the firms you are targeting and you find its alumni network useful, then it's in a great city.

If you want a tp US degree in Italy, then a great option is the Iowa MBA campus outside Venice: cimbaitaly.com

Does MIB have the reputation you want? If the school is well known with the firms you are targeting and you find its alumni network useful, then it's in a great city.<br><br>If you want a tp US degree in Italy, then a great option is the Iowa MBA campus outside Venice: cimbaitaly.com
laurie

What are your goals? If you want to work in Italy (and can already speak fluent Italian) MIB seems like a no-brainer. 

What are your goals? If you want to work in Italy (and can already speak fluent Italian) MIB seems like a no-brainer.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Trieste, Italy 29 Followers 30 Discussions
Champaign, Illinois 32 Followers 58 Discussions

Hot Discussions