MBA in the Netherlands

Tanya2021

I am considering to do an MBA degree in the Netherlands. I cannot choose between Maastricht school of management and Nyenrode University. Once MBA is completed I am planning to look for a job in Europe, preferably in the Netherlands. I would appreciate your advice on the topic.

I am considering to do an MBA degree in the Netherlands. I cannot choose between Maastricht school of management and Nyenrode University. Once MBA is completed I am planning to look for a job in Europe, preferably in the Netherlands. I would appreciate your advice on the topic.
Duncan

MSM is an export brand, so Nyenrode is a slightly better choice. Of course RSM, Tias and UvA are much safer choices. 

MSM is an export brand, so Nyenrode is a slightly better choice. Of course RSM, Tias and UvA are much safer choices. 
Duncan

A year long intensive Dutch language course would probably be a better investment for many wanting to work in the Netherlands or Belgium.

A year long intensive Dutch language course would probably be a better investment for many wanting to work in the Netherlands or Belgium.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Maastricht, Netherlands 28 Followers 29 Discussions
Amsterdam, Netherlands 21 Followers 32 Discussions

Other Related Content

Going Dutch: MBA Programs in the Netherlands

Article Oct 04, 2018

Dutch business schools are on the up, thanks to the ease of access to visas, healthy job prospects and the major presence of multinational corporations such as Unilever

Top 7 MBA Programs in the Netherlands

Top List

A growing number of MBA aspirants are going Dutch. Figures from a multitude of sources show that applications to business schools in the Netherlands are skyrocketing. See the Top 7 MBA programs in the Netherlands.