Jan 2021 MBA UK & Europe selection

Hi all (especially Duncan)
I have been a regular reader of this forum for the past few months.
I am an Indian male aged 31 Production Engineer from Anna University with 7.2 GPA
Have 10 years of experience 5+ in a managerial role (8 years in the public sector 2 years in the private sector)
I do have offers with Strathclyde/Bath/Birmingham I didn't give GMAT At that time.
Due to this ongoing COVID crisis, I am thinking to choose coming Jan intake
I have given my online GMAT test and got 660(V49 Q31 IR 7) though was getting 700+ in the mocks. Now I cannot have a second attempt either
My goal is to switch field get exposure in business development and strategy as well as international exposure. In few years want to start an auto component manufacturing startup for which I require both contacts and capital.
I have shortlisted on IE, Lisbon MBA, ESMT, and WHU. What are my chances with them? Is my choice correct or not? Any other options?

Hi all (especially Duncan)
I have been a regular reader of this forum for the past few months.
I am an Indian male aged 31 Production Engineer from Anna University with 7.2 GPA
Have 10 years of experience 5+ in a managerial role (8 years in the public sector 2 years in the private sector)
I do have offers with Strathclyde/Bath/Birmingham I didn't give GMAT At that time.
Due to this ongoing COVID crisis, I am thinking to choose coming Jan intake
I have given my online GMAT test and got 660(V49 Q31 IR 7) though was getting 700+ in the mocks. Now I cannot have a second attempt either
My goal is to switch field get exposure in business development and strategy as well as international exposure. In few years want to start an auto component manufacturing startup for which I require both contacts and capital.
I have shortlisted on IE, Lisbon MBA, ESMT, and WHU. What are my chances with them? Is my choice correct or not? Any other options?
mba hipste...

Where (in which country) do you want to work? Do you already speak Spanish, Portuguese, or German to a fluent degree? 

Europe's economy is strongly oriented around nations and each nation of course has its own language. The generic advice is: study where you want to work, and in a country where you already speak the language. 

Where (in which country) do you want to work? Do you already speak Spanish, Portuguese, or German to a fluent degree?&nbsp;<br><br>Europe's economy is strongly oriented around nations and each nation of course has its own language. The generic advice is: study where you want to work, and in a country where you already speak the language.&nbsp;

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Madrid, Spain 105 Followers 324 Discussions
Full Profile
Berlin, Germany 143 Followers 148 Discussions
Düsseldorf, Germany 71 Followers 181 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jun 30, 2020

The Economist Publishes 2020 Executive MBA Ranking

News Jun 30, 2020

Hot Discussions