Hult International Business School

I registered for the GMAT a few days ago. And yesterday i got a call from an enrollment coordinator at HULT telling me that she viewed my application on the GMAT website and that she thinks my resume is very good. So she said if i apply early i might be eligible for a 20% scholarship at their school.

I applied because i have nothing to lose honestly. But i want to know something.
If i had to choose between Hult International Business School, Cass Business School (City University London), and Warwick Business School, which one would be the best?

All three programs are triple accredited, cost almost the same, and hold very similar rankings as I've seen (Hult is not ranked by the Financial Times though, so should i take this sign as a red flag?)
I registered for the GMAT a few days ago. And yesterday i got a call from an enrollment coordinator at HULT telling me that she viewed my application on the GMAT website and that she thinks my resume is very good. So she said if i apply early i might be eligible for a 20% scholarship at their school.

I applied because i have nothing to lose honestly. But i want to know something.
If i had to choose between Hult International Business School, Cass Business School (City University London), and Warwick Business School, which one would be the best?

All three programs are triple accredited, cost almost the same, and hold very similar rankings as I've seen (Hult is not ranked by the Financial Times though, so should i take this sign as a red flag?)
Duncan
What are your goals? For traditional MBA roles, City University or Warwick will be a much better choice for most students.
What are your goals? For traditional MBA roles, City University or Warwick will be a much better choice for most students.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cambridge, Massachusetts 26 Followers 151 Discussions