ESB Reutlingen vs HWR Berlin vs Hochschule Pforzheim

Hi Team,

I've 6 years of experience working at the top 5 MNCs. I'm a German language graduate and have good command over German. Below is the status of all exams:

GMAT- Didn't take
GRE- Didn't take
IELTS Academic- 7.5 Band
German Language proficiency- C1 level
Experience- 6+ years with (3+years at Amazon in Pre-sales) and 3 years at LinkedIn as a Digital Marketing Consultant).

Which of these B Schools would be the best bet? Also, shall I consider writing GMAT/GRE? If I have to choose between ESB Reutlingen and HWR Berlin, which one would be the best for me?

ESB Reutlingen and Hochschule Pforzheim both have AACSB accreditation now. So, if one needs to choose among these two which one would be the best bet.

Thanks.
Hi Team,

I've 6 years of experience working at the top 5 MNCs. I'm a German language graduate and have good command over German. Below is the status of all exams:

GMAT- Didn't take
GRE- Didn't take
IELTS Academic- 7.5 Band
German Language proficiency- C1 level
Experience- 6+ years with (3+years at Amazon in Pre-sales) and 3 years at LinkedIn as a Digital Marketing Consultant).

Which of these B Schools would be the best bet? Also, shall I consider writing GMAT/GRE? If I have to choose between ESB Reutlingen and HWR Berlin, which one would be the best for me?

ESB Reutlingen and Hochschule Pforzheim both have AACSB accreditation now. So, if one needs to choose among these two which one would be the best bet.

Thanks.
Duncan
You should aim at better schools but ESB > Pforzheim> big gap > HWR.
You should aim at better schools but ESB > Pforzheim> big gap > HWR.
So, among these three ESB is better B school. Right, Duncan?
So, among these three ESB is better B school. Right, Duncan?
Duncan
For most people, yes. Pforzheim has some interesting auto industry links, but ESB is a better school.
For most people, yes. Pforzheim has some interesting auto industry links, but ESB is a better school.
Duncan
And, of course, the region has a much more favourable labour market than Berlin, a much poorer city with a lot of foreign students.
And, of course, the region has a much more favourable labour market than Berlin, a much poorer city with a lot of foreign students.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Reutlingen, Germany 20 Followers 32 Discussions
Full Profile
Pforzheim, Germany 34 Followers 70 Discussions

Related Articles

The Future Looks Bright for MBA Programs in Germany

Apr 05, 2019

Surprisingly, the Eurozone’s largest economy underachieves in business education, with few schools ranked globally. But Germany’s booming job market and thriving entrepreneurship are luring overseas students

MBA Programs in Germany: A Gateway to Europe

May 20, 2013

How an emerging class of top German business schools is helping international students tap into the country's growing economy

More Articles