Best online MBA for Investment Banking and Finance?

financer
Hello!
What's the best online MBA for Finance and Investment Banking?
Or general online MBA?
Thanks!
Hello!
What's the best online MBA for Finance and Investment Banking?
Or general online MBA?
Thanks!
Duncan
This depends a bit on your needs and goals, but the answer could be instead to take a master's in finance. Do you primarily need knowledge, networking, or placement in a particular region?
This depends a bit on your needs and goals, but the answer could be instead to take a master's in finance. Do you primarily need knowledge, networking, or placement in a particular region?
financer

No, I am flexible with any region. However, I don't want to do a Masters because I need to apply for Associate level than Analyst due to my mature age.
[quote]This depends a bit on your needs and goals, but the answer could be instead to take a master's in finance. Do you primarily need knowledge, networking, or placement in a particular region? [/quote]

No, I am flexible with any region. However, I don't want to do a Masters because I need to apply for Associate level than Analyst due to my mature age.
Duncan
Warwick or Durham seems to have the best elective range in finance. The Manchester Global MBA works very well but that has some attendance at one of their regional campuses. An executive MBA would have better placement.
Warwick or Durham seems to have the best elective range in finance. The Manchester Global MBA works very well but that has some attendance at one of their regional campuses. An executive MBA would have better placement.
maury
Do you already have experience in the IB space or finance more broadly? I'm not sure many IB banks recruit from online programs, but mostly from full-time MBAs. The recruitment funnels are well established, and, honestly, fairly rigid.
Do you already have experience in the IB space or finance more broadly? I'm not sure many IB banks recruit from online programs, but mostly from full-time MBAs. The recruitment funnels are well established, and, honestly, fairly rigid.

Reply to Post

Related Articles

MBA or Master in Finance: Which to Choose?

By Seb Murray on Apr 24, 2018

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions