MSc Management at EBS business school or Frankfurt School

EBS has a better rank on FT while Frankfurt has better proximity
I have been offered 50% scholarship from EBS while 25% from FS.

Keeping work opportunities and a better university brand which is a better option to choose?
EBS has a better rank on FT while Frankfurt has better proximity
I have been offered 50% scholarship from EBS while 25% from FS.

Keeping work opportunities and a better university brand which is a better option to choose?
Duncan
Better proximity to what? EBS is better located for Swabian industry, so that is a great option for fluent speakers of German.
Better proximity to what? EBS is better located for Swabian industry, so that is a great option for fluent speakers of German.
maury
What are your goals? Frankfurt is arguably the better option for many standard post-MBA careers (finance). How is your German?
What are your goals? Frankfurt is arguably the better option for many standard post-MBA careers (finance). How is your German?
eduaudax
Duncan, could it be that you confuse EBS, located in Oestrich-Winkel/Wiesbaden, and ESB, located in Reutlingen, which is located in Swabia.?
Duncan, could it be that you confuse EBS, located in Oestrich-Winkel/Wiesbaden, and ESB, located in Reutlingen, which is located in Swabia.?
Duncan
You are totally correct. That is a silly mistake, since my colleague studied at ESB perhaps you can forgive it? EBS is an easy journey into Frankfurt.
You are totally correct. That is a silly mistake, since my colleague studied at ESB perhaps you can forgive it? EBS is an easy journey into Frankfurt.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Oestrich-Winkel, Germany 23 Followers 65 Discussions
Frankfurt am Main, Germany 94 Followers 55 Discussions

Other Related Content

Feb 12, 2020

QS to Hold MBA Application Events in Europe This Spring

News Feb 12, 2020

Hot Discussions