hi,help me please?!!

hi guys,
Gmat-630, 5 years of post B.Tech managerial experience.
i wish to work in INDIA onnly!,even after persuading MBA from anywhere.
wud be tough to getinto ISB!(want only 1 year courses)
----wanted ur suggestion, on
if, i want to comebck immediately aftr takin MBA, for job prospects back in INDIA..what is better Symbiosis or NSU singapore?
or for that matter any midtier collge of UK/china/hongkong/singapore/phillipines.
thanks

hi guys,
Gmat-630, 5 years of post B.Tech managerial experience.
i wish to work in INDIA onnly!,even after persuading MBA from anywhere.
wud be tough to getinto ISB!(want only 1 year courses)
----wanted ur suggestion, on
if, i want to comebck immediately aftr takin MBA, for job prospects back in INDIA..what is better Symbiosis or NSU singapore?
or for that matter any midtier collge of UK/china/hongkong/singapore/phillipines.
thanks

Dear Mehul,
If you wish to work in India you have two choices -
A. Complete an MBA from India from a reputed B School (since you 5 years of work ex you may want to look at the 1 year programs offered by IIM-A,C,L and now B. Alternatively if you are looking beyond India then I suggest you will need an MBA with a high brand recall in India (which unfortunately is enjoyed only by schools in US and UK with some others in Top 20)
After 5 years of work ex Symbiosis may not give you the B School exposure you are looking for since 95% of your class is likely to be made of students fresh out of college.

However, If you have a choice between Symbiosis and NUS, well NUS is the answer.

Best of luck,

Saurabh

Dear Mehul,
If you wish to work in India you have two choices -
A. Complete an MBA from India from a reputed B School (since you 5 years of work ex you may want to look at the 1 year programs offered by IIM-A,C,L and now B. Alternatively if you are looking beyond India then I suggest you will need an MBA with a high brand recall in India (which unfortunately is enjoyed only by schools in US and UK with some others in Top 20)
After 5 years of work ex Symbiosis may not give you the B School exposure you are looking for since 95% of your class is likely to be made of students fresh out of college.

However, If you have a choice between Symbiosis and NUS, well NUS is the answer.

Best of luck,

Saurabh

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Singapore 76 Followers 155 Discussions
Lucknow, India 1 Follower 17 Discussions
Hyderabad, India 20 Followers 85 Discussions
Ahmedabad, India 11 Followers 73 Discussions
Bangalore, India 8 Followers 49 Discussions
West Bengal, India 8 Followers 29 Discussions
Pune, India 18 Followers 11 Discussions

Other Related Content