Face to face or Online MBA

Question (1) Am contemplating between part time MBA or Online MBA. With now the world is in global pandemic, I think it makes sense to go for online MBA, which relatively have a lower rate compared its equivalent. But when I asked my friend who had done MBA 15 years ago, he commented the best part of a MBA program if ever, is the face to face experience with the cohort. Am I missing out if I sign up for online mba?

Question (2) would you recommend a face to face MBA of Nottingham (in Malaysia for my case) , or an online MBA with prestigious school that is 3 times more expensive?

Appreciate your sharing!

Question (1) Am contemplating between part time MBA or Online MBA. With now the world is in global pandemic, I think it makes sense to go for online MBA, which relatively have a lower rate compared its equivalent. But when I asked my friend who had done MBA 15 years ago, he commented the best part of a MBA program if ever, is the face to face experience with the cohort. Am I missing out if I sign up for online mba?

Question (2) would you recommend a face to face MBA of Nottingham (in Malaysia for my case) , or an online MBA with prestigious school that is 3 times more expensive?

Appreciate your sharing!
Duncan

Focus on your goals, not the cost. Prestige is very national, since it aligns with where the alumni are. See: https://find-mba.com/mba-faq/which-kind-of-mba-program-is-right-for-me

Focus on your goals, not the cost. Prestige is very national, since it aligns with where the alumni are. See: https://find-mba.com/mba-faq/which-kind-of-mba-program-is-right-for-me
Razors Edg...

And although Online programs are extremely robust today, they still cater to a different kind of student (those who don't necessarily want to make a big career jump, like to a new country.) These kinds of students (or basically any who need strong career support) will be much better off studying face-to-face in the country where they want to work. 

And although Online programs are extremely robust today, they still cater to a different kind of student (those who don't necessarily want to make a big career jump, like to a new country.) These kinds of students (or basically any who need strong career support) will be much better off studying face-to-face in the country where they want to work. 

Reply to Post