AUC MBA - reviews?

Maat-v
I am curious about doing the MBA at AUC (Cairo). Has anybody done the program who can attest to its quality and career prospects. I have read quite a bit about the accreditation factor, but not so much about the career prospects. Thank you in advance.
I am curious about doing the MBA at AUC (Cairo). Has anybody done the program who can attest to its quality and career prospects. I have read quite a bit about the accreditation factor, but not so much about the career prospects. Thank you in advance.
Razors Edg...
Beyond the school's accreditations, it's a well established school in the region and most likely has a decent network across many industries.

Do yourself a favor and look at the firms in the industries you're looking to get into and see what the network representation is like (who recruits MBAs from which schools?)

There aren't a ton of alternatives... MSM I believe offers an EMBA in Egypt...
Beyond the school's accreditations, it's a well established school in the region and most likely has a decent network across many industries.

Do yourself a favor and look at the firms in the industries you're looking to get into and see what the network representation is like (who recruits MBAs from which schools?)

There aren't a ton of alternatives... MSM I believe offers an EMBA in Egypt...

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cairo, Egypt 40 Followers 31 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists