Grand Valley State University - Seidman College of Business
50 Front Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Programs at GVSU - Seidman
- Due to anticipated program changes, the FIMBA program will be suspended for the 2016-2017 year
- Program includes comprehensive paid fellowship
- Tuition based on non-resident rate
Health sector management
Innovation and technology
- Tuition based on 33 credit hours at in-state resident rate
- The program is cohort based, and classes meet primarily on select Fridays and Saturdays over a 22-month period
- Program is no longer offered
Related MBA News
FIND MBA Updates Top 10 Lists by Specialization for 2018
Feb 12, 2018
Do Entrepreneurs need MBAs? The Benefits of an MBA in Entrepreneurship
By Vanessa Ellingham on Jan 25, 2018
MBA programs are beefing up their entrepreneurship offerings—but do you really need an MBA to launch a startup?
Europe: The Next MBA Frontier for Americans?
By B. Xu on Jan 17, 2018
As tuition in the US increases and visa policies strain employment prospects, some students are looking to places like Europe for their MBA.
8 Reasons To Get An MBA
By Vanessa Ellingham on Nov 27, 2017
From moving to a new country to developing an international network, here are some reasons why people pursue MBA programs
Application Tracker - GVSU - Seidman
The Application Tracker tool lets you track and display the status of your MBA applications online, and helps you connect with others interested in the same programs. Add a program to your personal Application Tracker watch list by clicking on the "Follow" button displayed on every business school listing. See the activities of all the schools you have followed by going to Application Tracker. You can view and edit your Application Tracker status anytime in your account. The Application Tracker tool lets you track and display the status of your MBA applications online.