Grand Valley State University - Seidman College of Business
50 Front Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Programs at GVSU - Seidman
- Due to anticipated program changes, the FIMBA program will be suspended for the 2016-2017 year
- Program includes comprehensive paid fellowship
- Tuition based on non-resident rate
Health sector management
Innovation and technology
- Tuition based on 33 credit hours at in-state resident rate
- The program is cohort based, and classes meet primarily on select Fridays and Saturdays over a 22-month period
- Program is no longer offered
Related MBA News
Michigan - Ross to Offer an MBA Concentration in Business Data and Analytics
Apr 25, 2018
MBA Programs for STEM Professionals: On the Rise
By Seb Murray on Apr 26, 2018
Not only do the courses address a skills gap but give graduates a 36-month US work visa
MBA or Master in Finance: Which to Choose?
By Seb Murray on Apr 24, 2018
Both the MBA and MiF lead to high-paying careers in the financial sector. But there are fundamental differences between the two.
Three Fantastic MBA Internships
By Seb Murray on Apr 11, 2018
From pioneering video games to combating terrorism and applying “design thinking” to American healthcare, these MBAs are working some of the coolest internships on the market.
Application Tracker - GVSU - Seidman
The Application Tracker tool lets you track and display the status of your MBA applications online, and helps you connect with others interested in the same programs. Add a program to your personal Application Tracker watch list by clicking on the "Follow" button displayed on every business school listing. See the activities of all the schools you have followed by going to Application Tracker. You can view and edit your Application Tracker status anytime in your account. The Application Tracker tool lets you track and display the status of your MBA applications online.