Seton Hall University - Stillman School of Business - Online MBA
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
The Seton Hall Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree from the Stillman School of Business is ranked #57 of all part-time M.B.A. programs by U.S. News & World Report. It provides the functional business knowledge, analytical/critical thinking and global management skills you need for success, along with the valuable connections of a program located in the New York metropolitan area.
Your coursework will develop functional business knowledge, analytical thinking and global management skills that you can apply immediately in your emerging career. You will also have the option to choose a general learning track or a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Marketing to tailor your learning to your career goals. Study in a program that is among the 1 percent worldwide to earn both business and accounting accreditation from the AACSB.
Founded in 1856, Seton Hall is one of the country’s leading Catholic universities. Rich in history, Seton Hall is also an institution on the rise. U.S. News ranks us among the top universities, and we have moved up 13 places in just five years. Our research grants have also soared by 75 percent in the last five years and 11 of our faculty have received Fulbright awards over the past 3 years. Through online programs, we offer an intellectually challenging environment, real-world experiences and a culture of optimism that propels great minds. We cultivate the kinds of leaders who align personal ambition with a deep commitment to civic good.
The Business School
Jubilee Hall, home of the Stillman School of Business.
The Stillman School of Business provides the knowledge of the functional areas of business you hope to receive in an M.B.A. education. Through the university’s deep alumni and professional ties in New York City, the online M.B.A. program also combines the benefits of online learning with tangible connections to the center of the business world.
- #57 part-time M.B.A. program for 2018 – U.S. News & World Report
- A "Best Business School" for 2017 – The Princeton Review
- One of America’s Top Colleges – Forbes
Michael Reuter, M.B.A. (standing) Professor Reuter is the Director of the Gerald P. Buccino ’63 Center for Leadership Development, a unique program to develop students’ competencies in leadership.
Learn from distinguished faculty who are highly sought consultants and media experts and who undergo continual professional development to offer you the most current real-world business insights.
Your acceptance will be based on criteria that include:
- $75 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- GPA 3.0
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Statement of purpose addresses your reason for pursuing graduate study
- Letter of recommendation from a colleague or faculty member
- GRE – Quant 152; Verbal 152 or the equivalent of a 500 on the GMAT.
For International Students Only:
- TOEFL 80 or higher
- IELTS 6.0 or higher
GMAT/GRE requirement is waived for the following:
- Overall undergraduate GPA of 3.4 or higher or
- A graduate degree in any discipline, from an accredited academic institution or
- Completion of a Stillman School of Business graduate certificate within the last 5 years with a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher or
- Successful completion of a professional certifying exam from the United States (i.e., CPA, CFA, etc.) or
- 5 years of significant professional, quantitative or entrepreneurial work experience, also referred to as the Alternate Route Admission Program
Start your application today and join Seton Hall University.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the 40-credit M.B.A. program is $1,305 per credit hour, for a total cost of $52,200.
Financial Aid Information
Many Seton Hall students take advantage of loans and other financial aid to fund their education. A number of federal, state and private loan programs are available for your use. Please reference this page for information on many of the most widely-used loans, including application procedures and eligibility requirements.
Seton Hall University sits on a 58-acre park-like campus within the picturesque town of South Orange, New Jersey. South Orange provides small-town charm with tree-lined streets, historic homes and quaint shops, as well as big-city opportunities with New York City just a short 14 miles away.
The degree is almost entirely online, except for a two-day on-campus orientation residency that is required for new students. The orientation program’s cost is included as part of the overall program tuition, except for travel costs, which are the responsibility of the student.