MBA & Business Master’s Programs Consultation in Singapore
September 08, 2017 18:00 UTC−8:00
Peninsular Excelsior Hotel (5 Coleman Street, Singapore)
Considering a Master’s Degree or MBA to accelerate your career? CUHK Business School is a leading business school and a pioneer in business education in Asia. Established in Hong Kong in 1963, we are the first business school to offer BBA, MBA and Executive MBA programs in the region. CUHK Business School has the largest business school alumni network in Hong Kong, with over 32,000 alumni worldwide.
Our MBA program is ranked World’s No.36 in Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2017 (No.1 in Greater China for Career Progress and No.1 in Hong Kong for Salary Percentage Increase) and World’s No.14 in Financial Times Top MBAs for Finance 2017 Ranking, making us one of the Top MBA programs in Asia.
Come meet us to learn more about the advantages of obtaining a World-Class MBA/Master’s Programs in Hong Kong. We are happy to meet you to not only clear your queries on application but also discuss on your career development and opportunities.
Don’t miss the to learn more about:
- Why Hong Kong is the ideal place for studying?
- How CUHK Business School can help you achieve your career goals?
- The post-graduate career opportunities and our career support
- Our scholarship, student life, curriculum and more…
<<MBA & Business Master’s Programs Consultation in Singapore (1-on-1)>>
Date: September 8, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM*
Venue: Peninsular Excelsior Hotel, 5 Coleman Street, Singapore
Format: 1-on-1 causal chat
*30-45 minutes per meeting; Meeting time will be advised via email.
Slots are limited. Please make an appointment and provide your resume (CV) for our reference.
- No.1 in Greater China for Career Progress
- No.1 in Hong Kong for Salary Percentage Increase
- Longest established MBA Program in Asia
- Full-time with internship opportunities
- Part-time with optional Flex mode (50/50 blend of on-campus and online learning)
Master in Management (MiM)
- International capstone projects
- Practice-oriented learning (eg. field trips, company visits…)
- Innovative courses for the digital age (eg. FinTech, Big Data…)
- Fast track to business positions in a variety of industries