supply and logistic management between Warwick and Cranfield

I am planning to study supply chain and logistic management in the UK ,I already got offer from Cranfield, but how to make a choice between Cranfield and Warwick WMG?
I am planning to study supply chain and logistic management in the UK ,I already got offer from Cranfield, but how to make a choice between Cranfield and Warwick WMG?
Duncan
Search the board for WMG. For most students, a course that is designed as a full-time course, with a cohort, will be better. Cranfield also has the benefit of being a well-resourced business school.
Search the board for WMG. For most students, a course that is designed as a full-time course, with a cohort, will be better. Cranfield also has the benefit of being a well-resourced business school.
Larry
What do you want to do with that degree? Tell us a bit about your career goals and maybe we can offer advice.
What do you want to do with that degree? Tell us a bit about your career goals and maybe we can offer advice.
I want to study supply chain management ,then back to china, to be a retail supplier.work in supply chain department.
I want to study supply chain management ,then back to china, to be a retail supplier.work in supply chain department.
Larry
If you want to work in China, why not study there? Or look for an international school that has a strong network in China, at the very least.
If you want to work in China, why not study there? Or look for an international school that has a strong network in China, at the very least.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Coventry, United Kingdom 73 Followers 525 Discussions
Bedford, United Kingdom 39 Followers 323 Discussions

Related Articles

Careers in Supply Chain for MBA Grads

Oct 18, 2018

A function in flux needs managers who can combine leadership with tech skills such as data analytics

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Hot Discussions