"Affordable" MBAs

Well, I am from Egypt. I'd already have to sell my arm to be able to afford the tuition.
I can see that MBAs can go all the way to 40k€ or even more in Europe.

What are considerably "affordable" MBAs in Europe that might be worth it?
I have been looking in Germany considering they have wide variety of schools and programs, and are also quite more caring for international students.

What options did you guys see that caught your attention?
Well, I am from Egypt. I'd already have to sell my arm to be able to afford the tuition.
I can see that MBAs can go all the way to 40k€ or even more in Europe.

What are considerably "affordable" MBAs in Europe that might be worth it?
I have been looking in Germany considering they have wide variety of schools and programs, and are also quite more caring for international students.

What options did you guys see that caught your attention?
Duncan
This depends on what you can afford, and get into. Reutlingen is the least costly, internationally-accredited, MBA in Germany.
This depends on what you can afford, and get into. Reutlingen is the least costly, internationally-accredited, MBA in Germany.
mba hipste...
Why are you looking in Germany, specifically? There are values there, for sure, but there are also good deals in other European countries, such as Croatia (ZSEM), Greece (AUEB), or Turkey (Koç).

https://find-mba.com/lists/top-business-schools-by-location/top-10-budget-mba-programs-in-europe

I suppose your choice would probably depend on your goals.
Why are you looking in Germany, specifically? There are values there, for sure, but there are also good deals in other European countries, such as Croatia (ZSEM), Greece (AUEB), or Turkey (Koç).

https://find-mba.com/lists/top-business-schools-by-location/top-10-budget-mba-programs-in-europe

I suppose your choice would probably depend on your goals.

max91119
Hello, I am also looking for an affordable MBA in a European country and on the list above Koç University caught my eye. For somebody who wants to work in Europe will it be a problem that this university is based in a non-EU country? Is the school well known across other European countries?
Hello, I am also looking for an affordable MBA in a European country and on the list above Koç University caught my eye. For somebody who wants to work in Europe will it be a problem that this university is based in a non-EU country? Is the school well known across other European countries?
Try LinkedIn search. Enter the school name and find people. You'll be able to see where alumni of searched business schools are employed, and that will include even non-citizens. ESB Reutlingen is one of the best business schools in Germany. Not to mention, I've also contacted some of its alumni through LinkedIn, and none of them said a negative word about the course. However, one should learn German if looking forward to working here. I will apply for its 2020 program. All the best applicants!

[Edited by Ankit Nigam on Oct 09, 2019]

Try LinkedIn search. Enter the school name and find people. You'll be able to see where alumni of searched business schools are employed, and that will include even non-citizens. ESB Reutlingen is one of the best business schools in Germany. Not to mention, I've also contacted some of its alumni through LinkedIn, and none of them said a negative word about the course. However, one should learn German if looking forward to working here. I will apply for its 2020 program. All the best applicants!
Duncan
I agree that Koç is excellent value, but German recruiters won't know it.
I agree that Koç is excellent value, but German recruiters won't know it.
mba hipste...
Yes, good advice about scouring LinkedIn.

Koç will probably not have much of a network outside of Turkey, but it will have an excellent network inside the country.

This is very typical for schools that have MBAs in this price range: they may have a footprint nationally, but not so much beyond the borders. So as always, the best advice would be to study in the county that you want to work. The EU labor market is not monolithic.
Yes, good advice about scouring LinkedIn.

Koç will probably not have much of a network outside of Turkey, but it will have an excellent network inside the country.

This is very typical for schools that have MBAs in this price range: they may have a footprint nationally, but not so much beyond the borders. So as always, the best advice would be to study in the county that you want to work. The EU labor market is not monolithic.
max91119
I wasn't asking specifically about Germany, but this is good information to know. I appreciate it!
I wasn't asking specifically about Germany, but this is good information to know. I appreciate it!
John john
Dears,
If am non European not planning to learn German or to work in Germany, will ESB school consider a good choice knowing that their fees fit with my budget.
Thanks in advance
Dears,
If am non European not planning to learn German or to work in Germany, will ESB school consider a good choice knowing that their fees fit with my budget.
Thanks in advance
Duncan
ESB is an excellent choice. It's also in a beautiful city.
ESB is an excellent choice. It's also in a beautiful city.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Reutlingen, Germany 20 Followers 32 Discussions
Istanbul, Turkey 10 Followers 9 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists