ask for consultant

mba hipste...
From your comments about luxury and finance, maybe you don't have a clear sense of what your goals are. If it's just to rub elbows with clients, there are probably less costly alternatives than joining a costly EMBA program. You might for instance attend conferences where your clients might be present, or put the money into advertising.

Spending a year+ with an exclusive group of people who may or may not want to do business with you may not be the best proposition.
From your comments about luxury and finance, maybe you don't have a clear sense of what your goals are. If it's just to rub elbows with clients, there are probably less costly alternatives than joining a costly EMBA program. You might for instance attend conferences where your clients might be present, or put the money into advertising.

Spending a year+ with an exclusive group of people who may or may not want to do business with you may not be the best proposition.
Dear Friends,
Hope you are doing fine. Unfortunately because of some businesses I could not deliver myself to Sep intake so Im suppose to join Feb 2020. Meanwhile I've changed of my heart. Im doing business have a company and working in procurement equipment for oil and gas industries and also do general trading. My main aim of studying master course is to take visa through student and to this excuse would be in touch with european market. As Im checking the MBA tuition fee's I see that's high and I feel its not necessary to pay such amount for tuition fee for MBA while I can study some other management or international business. Kindly guide me what is the best option for studying for me.
Dear Friends,
Hope you are doing fine. Unfortunately because of some businesses I could not deliver myself to Sep intake so Im suppose to join Feb 2020. Meanwhile I've changed of my heart. Im doing business have a company and working in procurement equipment for oil and gas industries and also do general trading. My main aim of studying master course is to take visa through student and to this excuse would be in touch with european market. As Im checking the MBA tuition fee's I see that's high and I feel its not necessary to pay such amount for tuition fee for MBA while I can study some other management or international business. Kindly guide me what is the best option for studying for me.
George Pat...
My main aim of studying master course is to take visa through student and to this excuse would be in touch with european market. As Im checking the MBA tuition fee's I see that's high and I feel its not necessary to pay such amount for tuition fee for MBA while I can study some other management or international business. Kindly guide me what is the best option for studying for me.

Well... it seems a bit wierd goal but ok. if you really only want a student visa, just go for the cheapest degree you can find in europe.

The thing is, you will probably want to get a work visa as well, and not just student visa... for that, you need a degree with good prospects, one that ranks high in "International Mobility" in the FT MBA rankings

Also, I think you would benefit a lot from some English courses.

[Edited by George Patsoulis on Aug 22, 2019]

[quote] My main aim of studying master course is to take visa through student and to this excuse would be in touch with european market. As Im checking the MBA tuition fee's I see that's high and I feel its not necessary to pay such amount for tuition fee for MBA while I can study some other management or international business. Kindly guide me what is the best option for studying for me.[/quote]

Well... it seems a bit wierd goal but ok. if you really only want a student visa, just go for the cheapest degree you can find in europe.

The thing is, you will probably want to get a work visa as well, and not just student visa... for that, you need a degree with good prospects, one that ranks high in "International Mobility" in the FT MBA rankings

Also, I think you would benefit a lot from some English courses.
Duncan
A master's in finance or master's in management might from an FT ranked school might be more affordable. European labour markets are very national. Consider an intensive language course.
A master's in finance or master's in management might from an FT ranked school might be more affordable. European labour markets are very national. Consider an intensive language course.
Larry
You can get in touch with the European market in many other ways than just doing an MBA. Take travel trips and arrange meetings with companies. Go take some investment capital and start a business there.

However, if you want to transition into working in a European country, you'll probably want to do a ranked program, and yes, these will be expensive.
You can get in touch with the European market in many other ways than just doing an MBA. Take travel trips and arrange meetings with companies. Go take some investment capital and start a business there.

However, if you want to transition into working in a European country, you'll probably want to do a ranked program, and yes, these will be expensive.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Athens, Greece 12 Followers 12 Discussions
Zagreb, Croatia 1 Follower 3 Discussions

Related Articles

Can a Low GMAT Score Kill Your B-School Dreams?

Aug 30, 2013

Why your GMAT score is important, and what it tells MBA admissions people about you

More Articles