Good MBA Option

Hi All,
Kindly I need your help;
First I would like to give you a brief about my profile, am a physician, 31 years old, Arabic speaker, +8 years experience in hospital management.
I didn’t do any post graduate studies in medicine but now am planning to get a British qualifications in medicine.
My plan is relocation in Europe esp. England if possible, and seeking for senior role in hospital management so am also going to choose a MBA degree from reputable university that will support my goals, my budget is limited and can’t decide general MBA is better or specialized MBA in healthcare.
Any recommendations for this case.
Thanks
Hi All,
Kindly I need your help;
First I would like to give you a brief about my profile, am a physician, 31 years old, Arabic speaker, +8 years experience in hospital management.
I didn’t do any post graduate studies in medicine but now am planning to get a British qualifications in medicine.
My plan is relocation in Europe esp. England if possible, and seeking for senior role in hospital management so am also going to choose a MBA degree from reputable university that will support my goals, my budget is limited and can’t decide general MBA is better or specialized MBA in healthcare.
Any recommendations for this case.
Thanks
Duncan
I suggest you look at the schools in the NHS MBA programme. A quick Google search will help you. As something like a monopoly employer, that is a great place to start.
I suggest you look at the schools in the NHS MBA programme. A quick Google search will help you. As something like a monopoly employer, that is a great place to start.
laurie
Manchester would be a great choice considering it's endorsed by the NHS and is listed here:

https://find-mba.com/lists/top-business-school-by-speciality/top-business-schools-for-healthcare-pharma-biotech
Manchester would be a great choice considering it's endorsed by the NHS and is listed here:

https://find-mba.com/lists/top-business-school-by-speciality/top-business-schools-for-healthcare-pharma-biotech

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Manchester, United Kingdom 51 Followers 436 Discussions

Hot Discussions