Top online MBA for Management Consulting?

MarCat
As evidenced in the title, I would like to know which online MBAs are the most reputable/recognised from MBB or Big 4 consulting firms.

I expect to work and extend my network in the next years in Europe, after a first experience abroad in Brazil.

Regards.
As evidenced in the title, I would like to know which online MBAs are the most reputable/recognised from MBB or Big 4 consulting firms.

I expect to work and extend my network in the next years in Europe, after a first experience abroad in Brazil.

Regards.
Duncan
An online MBA won't help you get connected into MBB firms. Take a look at: How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571
An online MBA won't help you get connected into MBB firms. Take a look at: How to use LinkedIn to find the best school www.find-mba.com/board/33571
laurie
I would think that most Online MBA grads who are working in MBB or in one of the Big 4 firms have previous experience in one of these firms. These firms' recruiting funnels go through full-time MBA programs, mainly at the top business schools.
I would think that most Online MBA grads who are working in MBB or in one of the Big 4 firms have previous experience in one of these firms. These firms' recruiting funnels go through full-time MBA programs, mainly at the top business schools.

Reply to Post

Related Articles

MBA Careers: How to Successfully Transition into Consulting

Mar 21, 2018

Consulting firms are popular, which means competition for jobs at the top firms is intense. What can you do to shine if you do not have any consulting experience?

More Articles

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists

Related MBA Specializations