Princeton Review Online MBA Ranking

FOBV11

Does anybody know much about the Princeton Review Online MBA Ranking? It seems legitimate, but I haven't heard much about it. I am looking to use it as a reference for making my school choice.

Does anybody know much about the Princeton Review Online MBA Ranking? It seems legitimate, but I haven't heard much about it. I am looking to use it as a reference for making my school choice.
Duncan

It's a weird ranking, with only one school outside the US. Using GMAT as a criterion rules out programmes taught in other languages. Most of the largest programmes are not included.  

It's a weird ranking, with only one school outside the US. Using GMAT as a criterion rules out programmes taught in other languages. Most of the largest programmes are not included.  
mba hipste...

With 25 programs listed, it's a bit more inclusive than the FT's ranking, which only lists 10 schools. 

The top of the ranking looks ok: Kelley, UNC, Hough, USC, IE - all great programs. It falls apart a bit further down though. Having Jack Welch Management Institute listed above Kogod - or listed in this ranking at all really, makes me question the whole thing though. 

With 25 programs listed, it's a bit more inclusive than the FT's ranking, which only lists 10 schools.&nbsp;<br><br>The top of the ranking looks ok: Kelley, UNC, Hough, USC, IE - all great programs. It falls apart a bit further down though. Having Jack Welch Management Institute listed above Kogod - or listed in this ranking at all really, makes me question the whole thing though.&nbsp;
alanford

I tried once.

I tried once.

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

MBA Rankings: What You Need to Know

Article Sep 06, 2016

How different rankings work and what they can tell you about business schools and MBA programs

Top 10 Online MBA Programs for Career Outcomes

Top List

Employers are now looking to Online MBAs in search of more experienced candidates than full-time courses. Business schools wax lyrical about the benefits of digital education: completing an Online MBA proves one is adept at managing multiple priorities. Studying online also fits the way we work today, with managers expect to lead global teams from a distance.