Online MBA from school in Canada

Hello everybody

I am a Canadian living abroad for the time being. Because of work and family obligations I will not be able to come home for another 2.5 years.

I would like to pursue an Online MBA from a school in Canada but it's exceedingly difficult to find a reputable one. I would prefer to do the program through a Canadian school.

I would also prefer to find a school that is either well known or at least has accreditation. So far, my search has come up mostly empty. I have found the Blended Online MBA at Dalhousie University, but this requires some time to be spent on campus, which I am unable to commit to.

Could somebody please advise?
Hello everybody

I am a Canadian living abroad for the time being. Because of work and family obligations I will not be able to come home for another 2.5 years.

I would like to pursue an Online MBA from a school in Canada but it's exceedingly difficult to find a reputable one. I would prefer to do the program through a Canadian school.

I would also prefer to find a school that is either well known or at least has accreditation. So far, my search has come up mostly empty. I have found the Blended Online MBA at Dalhousie University, but this requires some time to be spent on campus, which I am unable to commit to.

Could somebody please advise?
Duncan
You may have to compromise and instead take a superior programme, like the Illinois iMBA.
You may have to compromise and instead take a superior programme, like the Illinois iMBA.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Halifax, Canada 5 Followers 10 Discussions

Related Articles

Inside Online MBA Programs

By B. Xu on Oct 18, 2017

More Articles

Hot Discussions